STEP 1: Prepare your full paper source document.
You can now start preparing your full paper.
1. You may adjust the title or author information, but the main content of the full paper should be consistent with the reviewed digest.
2. To fully satisfy IEEE Xplore publication standards, it is strongly recommended to follow the latest IEEE conference manuscript templates, which can be accessed via: https://www.ieee.org/conferences/publishing/templates.html. Either the Microsoft Word (A4) template or LaTeX template can be employed. Keep in mind that PDF conversion and validation are required for the final submission.
3. You will need to sign and submit a completed IEEE Copyright Form (a link will be provided by IEEE in the future after Sep. 15th, please check your author email regularly).
STEP2: Add copyright notice to the source document.
IEEE requires all authors or their employers who intend to publish in the IEEE Xplore Digital Library to provide a transfer of the copyright. This is taken care of with the IEEE Copyright Form. In addition, please add an appropriate copyright notice to the bottom of the first page of your source document before PDF conversion.
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the US government, the copyright notice is: U.S. Government work not protected by U.S. copyright
- For papers in which all authors are employed by a Crown government (UK, Canada, and Australia), the copyright notice is: 978-1-6654-9206-5/22/$31.00 ©2022 Crown
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the European Union government, the copyright notice is: 978-1-6654-9206-5/22/$31.00 ©2022 European Union
- For all other papers the copyright notice is: 978-1-6654-9206-5/22/$31.00 ©2022 IEEE
STEP3: Create your PDF eXpress account.
All PDFs to be included in IEEE Xplore® must be validated through PDF eXpress for Xplore compatibility. To start with, you need to create a PDF eXpress account related to this conference:
1. Log in to the IEEE PDF eXpress website: https://ieee-pdf-express.org/
2. Click on “Create account” and enter the following fields:
· Conference ID: 56316X
· Email Address
· Confirm Email Address
· Choose a Password
3. After filling all information required, click on “Submit” to proceed. An email confirmation will be sent to activate your account, please check your inbox or junk mail.
4. By clicking on “Login” you will be directed to a new page to fulfill your IEEE PDF eXpress user profile. After filling all required fields and clicking on “Submit”, a window will pop up saying that the account has been saved successfully.
5. So far, you have created your personal PDF-express account, please click on “Dashboard” to proceed.
STEP4: Generate IEEE Xplore-compatible PDF with PDF eXpress and submit.
1. After creating your personal PDF eXpress account and logging into it, you can immediately start creating your IEEE Xplore-compatible PDF file by clicking on “Create new title”.
2. You will be directed to a new window with the following steps required:
· Create Title
· Upload File
· File Received Result
· Convert PDF
Please wait until “Conversion in-progress” disappears and “Success” pops up.
3. A record will appear on your “Dashboard”, showing the paper ID, title, status, and conversion times. You can hover your mouse over the buttons in the “Action” field to inspect their functions. Usually you will only need the “Download PDF” and “Try Again” buttons.
Note: do NOT click on the “Approve” button until the last step, since no “Undo” is allowed.
4. Normally in few minutes, you will receive an email from “IEEE PDF eXpress Site Services” which confirms receipt of your file. Soon afterwards, another message will arrive with the converted IEEE Xplore-compatible PDF file attached. Please read the email carefully and follow the instructions.
5. Please proofread the generated PDF document thoroughly, revise until everything looks as you intend. It is especially important to check equations, symbols, and graphical content to be sure they convert as you intend.
6. When you are ready to submit, click on the “Approve” button (a check in a circle) and confirm, so that your full paper (PDF) can be collected by the conference organizers.
Later Steps after September 15, 2022:
1. IEEE policy requires that all accepted papers must be checked for plagiarism. Therefore, following the reception of your PDF files, submissions will be checked by the IEEE CrossCheck Portal. If the similarity percentage exceeds 30%, authors will be required to revise their papers, reconvert into IEEE Xplore-compatible PDF files, and return them to the conference organizer for plagiarism check again.
2. Final papers will be reviewed by the Technical Program Committee. The full final paper must fully satisfy IEEE Xplore standards, and must be consistent with the initial digest submission. In case of any problems, authors will be required to revise the final paper or risk rejection.
If the paper information needs to be adjusted (authors' order, institute, corresponding author, etc.), please submit the final paper with correct information to system and send an information changing request email to ITEC-AP2022@intl.zju.edu.cn with your paper information summary (Digest ID, Paper Title, Topic, All authors with correct order, Corresponding author, Corresponding author institution, Corresponding author e-mail).